LMT, Physical Rehabilitation Specialist, Sports & Injury Therapist
Andrii has been treating a variety of clients and professional athletes since 2004. He is always eager to provide a tailored, nurturing, and attentive environment for healthy and injured athletes utilizing innovative treatments. He blends a number of therapeutic techniques from different modalities combining Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation, Joint Mobilization Therapy, Applied Kinesiology, Stretching Therapy, Cupping Therapy, Deep Tissue, Sports and Medical massages. With his deep understanding of anatomy, physiology, and assessment skills, Andrii treats clients with the goal of overall healing. Andrii provides education to clients regarding safety, injury prevention, and specialized on post-surgical care.
Andrii completed his studies at the National University of Physical Education and Sports of Ukraine receiving a:
- Master’s degree in Olympic and Professional Sport with Specialization in Exercise Physiology in 2008;
- Specialist degree of Physical Rehabilitation in 2007.
Andrii is currently in the process of transferring his credentials and qualifications to US standards. In fact, he converted his licensure as a Massage Therapist for the state of Colorado after immigrating to the USA in 2017.
- Team Physical Rehabilitation Specialist & Massage Therapist for Professional Basketball Club Budivelnyk (Kiev, Ukraine) for 7 seasons, where in collaboration with coaching staff and colleagues, contributed to team training achieving resulting in three-time Championship Winners of Ukraine, three-time Ukrainian Cup Winners, and successful club rendition in Euroleague Championships and European Cups.
- Hockey Club Atek (Kiev, Ukraine) 2 seasons;
- In his private practice, Andrii treated professional athletes (Ukrainian Olympic gymnasts, dancers, circus performers, martial artists, marathon runners, cyclists, triathletes, etc.)
- Andrii also developed athletic physical therapy programs for athletes with postural imbalances and hyper-mobile joints.
Tuesdays 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Thursdays 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Fridays 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM